Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Six Pack Fitness Sauces Review!

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!


Take flavor to the next level! Six Pack Fitness offers a variety of products like bags, meals and sauces to make fitness and nutrition easy on the go! My New Year's Resolution was to take care of myself better. Eating and exercise are a big part of taking care of yourself better. With three kids all in sports and two children in school I have a busy schedule and am the worlds worst to skip meals all together or get a cheap meal out at a fast food restaurant. Usually those meals are full of unhealthy stuff like added fats, grease and oils. This year I have truly changed my lifestyle! My whole approach to eating and to planning meals better! Six Pack Fitness has amazing options to help support fitness and healthy eating on the go! We were able to try their Six Pack Fitness Sauces in all four varieties!

I made some great recipes using my Six Pack Fitness sauces. I loved making omelets and adding the sauce to my omelets. Eggs are full of protein. So I have been eating a lot of eggs made in coconut oil.

Six Pack Fitness Sauces come in Mango Serrano, Jalapeno, Habanero and Chipotle. My favorite flavor was the Mango Serrano on omelets. Six Pack Fitness Bags makes it easy to take your favorite healthy meal on the go.


Six Pack Bags make storing your meals in containers and taking them on the go easy. You can take them to gym or to work. Wherever it is you need to go. For me a lot of children's sporting events! Cooking your own meals saves a lot of money in addition to the health benefits of being able to make healthier meals and pack them on the go! Six Pack Fitness also offers Meal Delivery and Planning simple and easy. They offer Paleo, Vegetarian and Clean meal options; so you can find the meal plan that works for you!

Sizzle your six senses with the Six Pack Fitness Sauces!


Make sure to check out Six Pack Fitness and follow them on social media below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John