Monday, January 16, 2017

Look Nail Color Review #Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!



I have always had a horrible habit. I am honestly embarrassed to even say but I am a nail biter. Recently I have completely de-stressed and stopped biting my nails.  I have been doing great with this so I was super excited when I got the chance to review Look Nail Color. Painting my nails is something I always loved. Now having longer, stronger nails I show them off. Look Nail Color sent some amazing neutral colors for me to try. I really love them all but my favorite is the Chocolate and the Cafe A Lait.


The Chocolate pictured above is a dark brown and typically I have to apply several coats. I was surprised with Look Nail Color one coat lasted 5 days without chipping and was super bold in color. The Cafe Au Lait is a shiny lighter, pearlescent, cream color I love putting it over darker colors or wearing it for a simple sparkly touch by itself. Best of all Look Nail Color, is 8Free, Vegan and cruelty free!



This Valentine's Day get the woman or women in your life something inexpensive and truly beautiful; their favorite Look Nail Color polishes. Make sure to check out Look Nail color's site to purchase and follow them on social media below:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John