Thursday, January 5, 2017

Chosen Foods #Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.



I just looked down and realized I am writing a review of a product that I am eating as a late before bed snack; Chosen Foods Vanilla CHIA bites.  They are a delicious, all natural, organic,  protein packed, non GMO , low calorie, high fiber snack.  These snacks are so convenient,with six 28 gram single serving packets with only 150 calories each.  They are neatly sealed and packaged in a single  packet. to hold these delicious, nutritious snacks.  I take mine to work for a quick pick me up, they are an easy on the go snack for me and my children. Even the package gives you a calm relaxing feeling sky blue, white with light yellow colored daffodils.  I had never heard of this snack and I found them on the internet while shopping for organic foods.



I have become very health conscious and after eating organic foods I have found that I read ingredients as a second nature.  I do not want chemicals, fertilizers and GMO's to poison my body.  I have lost 15 lbs by simply eating healthy and avoiding restaurants and fast foods.  I also have the flavored mayonnaise that I have enjoyed as dips, on vegetables, in salads and my husbands favorite was a wild turkey that I prepared thin breast strips fried in coconut cooking oil with black garlic mayonnaise  MMMMM!




I am even winning over my fast food family and friends decisions on their food choices after them seeing the dishes I have prepared foods for friends and the education that I try to share helps them to eat healthier and make better food choices.  It is financially effective to eat healthy foods.  Maybe we can get real this spring and grow an organic garden with herbs surrounding the window seals.   I am so excited!



Make sure this Valentine's Day think of the one you love and shop Chosen Foods and make sure to follow them on social media below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John