Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Billy Goat Chip Company #Valentine's Day Gift Guide Review

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!



Who doesn't love getting food gifts? I know I always do and so does my family. I feel that is one of those gifts you can't go wrong with. The Billy Goat Chip Company would be my dream gift to receive for Valentine's Day. I love trying different foods and The Billy Goat Chip Company doesn't make regular chips. In my opinion these are gourmet chips! The Billy Goat Chip Company's Sample Tote pictured below is ready for gifting!

The Billy Goat Chip Company began in 2009 as professional chefs and restaurateurs they realized they didn't just make the average chips. Their chips were something truly great! The Billy Goat Chip Company was superior to any chip found in the snack food aisle at your local grocer. Their process which you can find out more about here is what truly makes their chips so delicious. 

 We got to try their entire line of chips which include varieties like Kicker, Original, and even Sweet Potato chips. Everyone in the family and our friends who sampled the chips all agreed that The Kicker was the favorite. They have a spicy, bold and crisp taste. They are a truly flavorful experience! I loved the different size bag varieties. They have the 1lb, 3oz., and the 1.125oz. My kids really enjoyed the smaller bags they were perfect for their snacks and lunches. The boys both said they prefer them over any chips they had tried. Sierra our two year old still hasn't stopped eating them. I really enjoyed the Sweet Potato variety. It was different and had a crisp and fresh taste. I have never had a Sweet Potato chip that was so fresh. I loved everything we received and were able to sample. All that we have left is one bag and they sent a bunch!

The Billy Goat Chip Company makes the perfect gift make sure to shop their site below and follow them on social media below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John