Thursday, January 5, 2017

TBJ Gourmet #Valentine's Day Gift Guide #Newest and #Best Products 2017

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.
 
 
 
TBJ Gourmet honestly was a review I wasn't too excited about but this just goes to show that more isn't always better! TBJ Gourmet offered to send me one spreadable The Bacon Jams and I asked also if I could review their Bacon Salt. They graciously agreed. I honestly thought this wouldn't be worth my time that I wasn't getting much. Boy was I surprised!
 
 
The first product I tried was the all original The Bacon Jams Bacon Spread. I was blown away! You will find that I add very few products to the Newest and Best of 2017 Guide. Throughout the year I only add the best products I review to this guide. Well the Bacon Jams Bacon Spread has made the cut. This spread literally melts in your mouth! It is perfect for that extra touch a hamburger needs.
 
 
 
It has a sweet caramelized taste and a burst of onion and bacon to boot! It is sweet and savory at the same time! Today I dipped shake and bake chicken I made in my Bacon Jams Bacon Spread. This is something I personally will be getting for Valentine's Day from my husband. I specifically asked for the Bacon Jams Sampler Pack!
 
 
Let me first say I am salt lover! I love Himalayan Salt especially I love the larger salt granules and the Bacon Salt uses large granules.  The Bacon Salt includes Himalayan pink salt, black pepper and real bacon. It is perfect for seasoning. I love making bacon egg and cheese omelets with the Bacon Salt.
 
TBJ Gourmet makes the perfect gift for Valentine's Day and is one of the best products I have ever reviewed. Make sure to shop their site below and follow them on social media:
 
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John