Friday, January 6, 2017

Shunly Skincare #Valentine's Day Gift Guide Review

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.


I am a 53 year old female and have enjoyed the sun and water my entire life.  I am writing about Shunly Skin Care because these are products that I truly believe in and you can see the results of some products immediately. I tried the 3 step combo set regimen. I love the results!


I have so many memories....... My earliest sun memories are of me as a child playing in the creeks of my childhood home making dams to learn to swim with my cousins.   I have felt an inner peace closing my eyes, leaning my head back to feel the warm sun shinning on my face, the wind blowing my hair, and listening to the sound of the ocean waves.  I have sunbathed on the lake surrounded by mountains, hidden from the rest of the world, alone in silence, my thoughts drifting like the tiny pieces of nature, floating on the top of the water carried away by the wind. Before I tried Shunly Skin Care my skin needed help as you can see below:



My love for the sun and having young tanned skin has turned to dry skin, wrinkles, and age spots......
I am totally not having any elective medical surgeries to attempt to reverse my self inflicted sun damage.  my daughter suggested that I try the Shunly skin care regimen.  I will be totally honest, I did not think that Shunly products could change what years of sun worshiping had done. I thought it can't hurt anything so I tried Shunly at the urging of my daughter.  I was wrong.....  I did not have to wait weeks or months to see results.  I felt like I wanted to tell the world....  I noticed immediate results.  My skin felt so clean after using the Shunly Combo Set.   I leaned my head back closed my eyes and jently massaged Shunly Skin Care into my skin I continued to do this until I no longer felt the moisture on my fingertips.  as I lowered my head down slowly I opened my eyes looked into the mirror and I could not believe what I seen and felt.  I had smooth tight skin see the results below:



 I leaned in closer to the mirror to confirm the change and the wrinkles at the outer corners of my eyes "crows feet"  were barely noticeable and the frown lines around my mouth remained however they were smoothed to have a less defined depth they were much less noticeable. I  then applied the Shunly under the eye cream to moisturize my skin.  I plan to continue with my Shunly products and I think the manufacturers for the opportunity to feel years younger.  I hope to introduce the Shunly KA+ Bio Lightning Treatment to decrease the age spots and if this is effective I will grow old gracefully with Shunly Skin Care. Shunly Skin Care makes the perfect Valentine's Day gift!

Make sure to check out Shunly Skin Care site below and be sure to follow Shunly Skin Care on social media:


Share:

1 comment

  1. interesting. How long did the effects last? Any idea if any healing is occurring?

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John