Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Oriental Trading Company #Valentine's Day Gift Guide Class Valentine's Review

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.


As most of my readers know my go to for all things party, holiday and school related is Oriental Trading Company. I have three children and they all want to give out Valentine's. That means we have to have at least enough Valentine's for the two oldest who are six and eight. They both give out Valentine's to their entire classroom. My oldest Christian loves making treat bags for his classroom and with Valentine's Day I wanted to find something in between for him. I felt like treat bags would be a bit much but treat bags make Christian so happy. This year we compromised and found something absolutely perfect for both my sons. We decided to go with the Valentine Dough Exchange! Find the right item for your children in the Oriental Trading Valentine's Day Section! If you are looking for crafts, decorations or toys for Valentine's Day Oriental has it all!

Oriental Trading Valentine Dough Exchange



The Valentine's Dough Exchange comes in packs of twelve and come in four colors; pink, blue, green and orange. They each have a little saying "You are a "dough" able" and there is a place for to and from. Make sure you take the time to let your children make each Valentine. I know it is easier and prettier if parents write out the children's names on the Valentine but this is a great time for your child to practice writing their name and writing in general. They will love filling out the Valentine's for the kids in their classroom. This is also great for my two year old she is into cutting, sculpting and molding. This dough if kept in the container doesn't dry out and can be played with time and time again! It is perfect for sensory play and very affordable!

Make sure to check out Oriental Trading for Valentine's and gifts your children will love! Be sure to follow Oriental Trading on social media below:







Share:

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love Oriental Trading Company! I was able to make amazing goody bags for all of my children's class parties when they were young.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John