Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I See Me Personalized Valentine's Day Gift's Review

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!


This Valentine's Day get your child something they will treasure forever! I See Me offers the perfect personalized gift! I wanted something Sierra could play with and keep for when she gets older. The My Snuggle Bunny Book, Bunny and Placemat Gift Set comes personalized with your child's name, gift inscription and so much more. This set includes a placemat with your child's name, bunny and personalized book.


My daughter Sierra is two and she loves me reading her book with her name in it. She loves sleeping with her snuggle bunny. The bunny is the perfect size for a little one and is so soft. The placemat has Sierra's name on it and is what we have actually used most. She paints, eats and drinks on it and all the messes clean off super easy.


I See Me has perfect gifts for everyone on your list this Valentine's Day. They have everything from lunchboxes to books all personalized for that special someone. Be sure to check out I See Me and pick out the perfect Valentine's Day Gift and follow I See  Me on social media below for updates, promotions and more:







Share:

1 comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John