Sunday, January 15, 2017

NewPop #Valentine's Day Review

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.



Are you looking for the perfect gift this Valentine's Day? Check out NewPop!
WOW!!!!!  I love it!!!!  My whole family has enjoyed New Pop. New Pop was gracious enough to send a giant case. That is a ton of popcorn and we have ate every bite but 2 bags and they are open just not finished off. For everyone Vegan out there shout out! New Pop is also Vegan! New Pop would be the perfect inexpensive gift for the whole office. I would suggest making up a nice gift basket and placing in all 3 New Pop varieties. It is sure to be a crowd pleaser!



This is absolutely the most satisfying snack that I have found.  It is popcorn without the husks.  I have been dieting and have lost 15 pounds and this is a very satisfying snack with only 32 calories in a 7 ounce serving.  I like the fact that you are not giving up taste for low calories.  This snack has a pop corn, rice cake, sugar smack taste that is light and filling.  New Pop comes in several flavors Hot and Sweet, Sweet Cinnamon, and Original and they are all very good.  They are safe for small children because they are a skinless popcorn.  My toddler likes them equally as well as me.  They are great for little ones as they are skinless and much softer and easier to chew. New Pop is also a non GMO Gluten Free, low calorie snack for all ages.  I am gladly liking, sharing and telling everyone how delicious that this product is.

Make sure to check out NewPop and follow them on social media below:



WIN

One winner will receive a 3 pack sampler of New Pop!

Enter Here

Share:

6 comments

  1. I would love to try the new pop hot sweet flavor
    Thank You for the chance!

    Fiona N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy - I'd love to try Original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to try the original kind!

    mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either hot and sweet or original (hot sounds good, less sure about the sweet part). While cinnamon sounds good too, again, not so sure about the sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really would like the Sweet Cinnamon flavor.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John