Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ruby's Rubbish #Valentine's Day Gift Guide Review

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!

Everybody is always looking for the perfect comfortable tee! Ruby's Rubbish should be your first stop! They have everything you can imagine from sports to spiritual tees! Their is truly something for everyone! I really wanted s tee for me but my nephews won me over on this one because right off the bat they saw the perfect tee!


This Swing For The Fences tee is every sport lovers dream. It is soft, fits him great and sums up his love for baseball in a second flat! He was in love with this shirt the moment he saw it. I was in love with it for him! We also loved the All About The Base tee and he got it also! I wanted him to pick the Small Town Legend tee but that's just because to me he is a little legend.

With Ruby's Rubbish finding the perfect gift for Valentine's Day is simple and easy. They have such a large collection of tees. Their sizing chart is also included on their site so you always get the right size. Their graphics are very high quality and we have washed ours several times now with no fading or peeling!

Make sure to check out Ruby's Rubbish for all your Valentine's Day gifts below and follow them on social media:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John