Thursday, January 5, 2017

Swissvita Skinlab USA Facial Cleanser and Eye Serum #Valentine's Day Gift Guide Review

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.


Swissvita Skinlab USA is perfect for pampering the one you love this Valentine's Day. Everyone has something about their body they would like to improve. I know I do! I love having bright eyes and lately my eyes have not been as bright. 



I tried the Swiss Vita Eye Cream and love the results I have seen so far! This is my before picture:


Swiss Vita Eye Cream  diminishes physical appearance of fine line, wrinkles, and dark circles. I could see some reduction in darkness after the first use and it continues to get better and better. Increase skin elasticity, reduce under eye bags, Revitalize and moisturize aging skin of the delicate eye area and rediscover soft and youthful-looking skin. I use very few beauty products but this is one I will continue using as part of my daily regime. The eye lift eye cream / serum contains the phytonutrient AC-11®, which is derived from a natural herb from the Amazon rain-forest. This safe, all-natural and water-soluble ingredient has been discovered to aid the body's natural skin tissue repair and slow down the process of skin aging. Below is my after use picture:


I also love the Swissvita Skinlab USA Facial Cleanser. It deep cleans and removes face and eye makeup without stripping away your natural protective oils. Cleansing your face properly and thoroughly is one of the most important steps in maintaining a bright, healthy complexion. Swissvita’s cream cleanser removes dirt and impurities while boosting hydration and eliminating dead skin cells.  (AC-11®) Uncaria Tomentosa Extract reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin feeling silky soft. Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract contains antioxidants like Vitamin C that repair skin and restore its youthful moisture and dewy glow. Malic Acid gently exfoliates your face, minimizes the appearance of pores, and improves your skin’s appearance. Glycolic Acid improves your skin’s texture by removing dead skin cells, leaving skin bright and clear.Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and infuses the skin with moisture and improves its firmness.

Make sure you check out Swissvita Skinlabs USA for your Valentine's Day shopping and be sure to follow on social media below:






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John