Sunday, January 29, 2017

Vertiplay Wall Toys Keep The Mess Off the Floor!

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.


From Oribel USA comes their newest line of toys Vertiplay! Vertiplay Wall Toys is an innovative new toy line designed to keep the mess of toys of the floor. Vertiplay toys actually stick to your wall or any flat surface. They are not only toys but decorative wall art for children's rooms as well. We were able to try Vertiplay Tree Top- Adventure a Game of Constant Action and Vertiplay Musical Track- Xylophone.



I wondered how durable Vertiplay would be when I first saw the line and the idea of a stick on wall toy. As soon stick on's just don't hold up; especially with it being a kids toy. I was surprised. Vertiplay Wall Toys are wooden so the toy itself is very durable. I wanted the Vertiplay Musical Track- Xylophone to be easily accessible for Sierra so we chose to put ours on the refrigerator. She really enjoys it and as long as you keep the back clean it sticks very well to any surface and can even be moved. The Vertiplay Tree Top- Adventure a Game of Constant Action I wanted for the boys room. The boys really enjoy having their own little race car game on the wall. I love the colors in the toy it really adds a nice decorative piece to their room as well. I love this innovative idea. Vertiplay Wall Toys deliver on several vital child development objectives! Building dexterity, discovering cause and effect or appreciating the concept of balance is all child’s play with these adorable room additions.



I hate picking toys of tons up off the floor. As a mom it is a daily job for me. I feel like some days all I do is pick up toys. Vertiplay Wall Toys are a moms best friend. With Vertiplay not only will  your child's room look very decorative they will have toys on the walls they can actually play with. Vertiplay has many different types of toys puzzles, door knockers, musical devices and more. There is a Vertiplay toy sure to be a perfect fit for your little one!

Take the fun time to the wall with the #Vertiplay Wall #Toys!


Make sure to shop Vertiplay and follow them on social media below:


Share:

1 comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John