Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Diana's Bananas #Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own! 



Diana's Banana's is a truly unique snack idea and great for gifts!
Nutritious and delicious with only 130  calories per pop!!!  They really satisfy your craving for sweets and they are a healthy alternative to empty calories.  My baby loves the "Nanna Pops". That's what my two year old calls them.  I let them un-thaw for a few minutes before I give them to my children or I eat them.  The chocolate does not melt because thy are still frozen, just a little less frozen.  I would recommend them to anyone for a quick pick me up snack, children's nutritional snack, or for the lactose intolerant people who enjoy ice cream Diana's Banana's Dark Chocolate are a delicious non dairy substitute for ice cream.  there are five pops per pack, I have a family of five so perfect family snack.






I have not mentioned the banana bites that come in a sealed container.  Diana's banana bites are exactly what they are called small circular slices of bananas dipped in chocolate just the right size for one bite, I love them they are my favorite, (I do get a little carried away).  They are like potato chips you can't just eat one.  Please try this delicious food, my family and I have enjoyed them very much and plan to put them on our grocery list.     

Make sure to check out Diana's Banana's site and follow them on social media below! This is a tasty treat perfect for gifting!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John