Sunday, January 15, 2017

Stor-All Solutions Review

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.


One thing that I have really been working on for 2017 kind of like a mini resolution for me is de-cluttering my house. Stor-All Solutions makes de-cluttering simple and easy. They have a storage solution for almost everything. We tried a variety of different items from Stor-All Solutions and I can honestly say everything we tried has come in handy and has a useful purpose. 


Stor-All Solutions has three main lines, Press N' Click, Stor-All Kitchen and Store-All Home. The main area in my house that seems to stay cluttered is the kitchen. I always figured that was because we use that area so much. I was so excited to start actually using our Stor-All products. I have three children ages two, six and eight and everything we tried comes in handy with kids. 


I used our Press N' Click container for storing Sierra's baby wipes. I always have dried out wipes using the Press N' Click container has helped so much now we no longer have dried out wipes.  The items I use most are the everyday storage items in the Stor-All Kitchen section. I love the large food storage container we put the children's cereal in it so it doesn't dry out. The line I next use most is the Stor-All Kitchen Reusable products. We send a lot of food to my grandmother who has been sick so these are very handy. 
The heavy duty storage bags from the Stor-All home line are very handy they make storing a variety of different items a cinch. I use them to store the children's blankets, winter and summer clothes. They are perfect for separating seasonal items. Stor-All Solutions saves you a ton in the long run by making storing items that would other wise go to waste due to spoilage or clothing due to out of season easy to save!

Make sure to check out Stor-All Solution as a mother I love Stor-All Solutions. They make mommies job so much easier. Make sure to follow Stor-All Solutions on social media below;


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John