Thursday, January 19, 2017

Golden Age Cheese Company #Valentine's Day Gift Guide Review

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!


The Golden Age Cheese Company has something for everyone! They have the perfect gift for the food lover in your life! And let's get real who doesn't love food? I know I do! I got to try something really unique with The Golden Age Cheese Company; I pulled my own Mozzarella Cheese from curds.


I thought it would be super hard but it wasn't! I loved it and really enjoyed it! I made this video below to show you guys how easy it is! I had to separate this into two videos as after I poured my water over my cheese curds I had to let it cool just a bit before I could pull and pour it into our serving pan.

Part 1

Part 2



Watch Part one video first then part two this will show you exactly how I pulled my own cheese!
Cut the curd into small cubes and put them in a pan or glass bowl. Heat water to 140-160 F and pour enough over them, to cover the curds by about 2 inches. Keep a thermometer in the pan and let the temperature drop to 135 F. Press the cubes together, and then knead the cheese, by stretching and pulling it, as if working modelling clay. It should become like"plastic" and stretch into long strands. When it does, shape into half pound balls, or make a thick rope, fold it in half, and twist several times to make a decorative oblong cheese. I did balls and one solid block of cheese! Next time I want to try adding peperoni or beef sticks. One thing you do want to note is that you will want to add a lot of salt or whatever spice you like. The cheese will have no salty taste if not and if you are like me you look for that salty taste in cheese. The Golden Age Cheese Company has gifts, cheese, meats just about anything cheese you can imagine. Get your Valentine something truly unique this year from Golden Age Cheese! What could be more romantic than pulling cheese together!

Make sure to shop Golden Age Cheese's site below and be sure to follow them on social media below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John