Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Zoocchini #HolidayGiftGuide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!




Zoocchini offers some of the best, one of a kind, baby and toddler products I have seen. Zoocchini offers training pants, hooded bath towels, blankets, rattles mitts, and more. We are currently trying several products now. The training pants is what we have been trying this week. Sierra's potty training has been such an interesting experience. I had very little trouble potty training my sons. Boys seem in my opinion to take to potty training much easier. Sierra knows to go to the potty and we have tried everything from candy to prizes after she potties.



Sierra loves her Zoocchini Training Pants and so does mommy. They are one hundred percent organic and I love that. Sierra is so sensitive she is allergic to everything. I know with Zoocchini she has the best and there is nothing harmful. Sierra loves the designs she tried the frogs and the sharks. She loves them and shows off her baby booty!






Sierra is always excited to get out her Zoocchini training pants. She loves the unicorns and zebras! Those are the designs she wants to try next. The sizes range from size 2 to size 4. They are very true to size. Sierra wears a 24 months or 2 and the 2 in the Zoocchini training pants fit her perfect. They do not leak a bit. That was the most surprising thing. I really figured they would leak somewhat. She has used these for a week and she hasn't had one leak.

I recommend Zoocchini to anyone with little ones they make the perfect stocking stuffer. Be sure to follow Zoocchini on social media below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John