Friday, December 30, 2016

Carrington Farms #Newest and #Best of #2017

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!
If you only make one change this year for 2017 to be more healthy let Carrington Farms help you! The easiest switch I made in my diet that I feel made the most difference for me on y journey to being healthier was cooking with coconut oil. You really don't realize how bad regular oil, butter and lard are for you. You also don't realize how much you consume just by cooking in lard, butter, grease and oil alone. Change it up try cooking with Carrington Farms Coconut Oil and Butter.


Carrington Farms has an amazing selection of coconut cooking oils, sprays and butters in a variety of different flavors. They have Coconut Cooking Oil in Garlic, Sriracha, Rosemary and unflavored. Liquid Coconut Oil has several benefits:
  • Liquid Coconut cooking oil is a great alternative to traditional oils such as vegetable, olive, canola, and corn oil
  • Retains all the benefits of traditional coconut oil but does not have the flavor or odor of coconuts
  • Naturally rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) which is efficiently utilized by the body for energy production and helps aid in calorie burning
We also tried a variety of Carrington Farms other products. One of my favorites was the Organic Coconut Flour. I tried the pancake recipe on the back of the package and they came out really good. They were very fluffy! The Organic Coconut Flour is high in fiber, low in carbohydrates, naturally gluten free and organic. One of my other favorites was the Chia Seeds I love adding them to breakfast smoothies. The Chia Seeds not to be gross seem to keep my digestive system more regular. That is a great plus for me. I hate feeling bloated and full. My favorite product I tried though would have to be the pure, unrefined, cold pressed Coconut Oil. It is great for cooking and your hair and skin. I love using it for lotion and for a conditioning hair treatment. Coconut Oil has so many great uses!

Make sure to shop Carrington Farms on their site below right now they have free shipping on all orders over $50 and be sure to follow Carrington Farms on social media below:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John