Saturday, December 10, 2016

Perky Jerky #HolidayGiftGuide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!


Everyone loves food but Perky Jerky isn't just any food. Perky Jerky is all natural and made from the best meats. It's low fat, low calorie, low carb and a great source of protein. Perky Jerky is great for on the go and makes the perfect snack! It gives you that extra boost you need before a game or big workout. The idea for Perky Jerky came from two jerky lovers who were snacking on jerky that wasn't all it could be. They wanted a jerky that offered more. So they created Perky Jerky!
Perky Jerky comes in turkey and beef varieties. Beef flavors include Sweet and Snappy, BBQ with Seoul, Tasty Teriyaki and Original. The turkey variety includes Original, Tasty Teriyaki, Pale Ale, Sweet and Snappy, Jammin Jamaican and Hot and Bothered.


We were able to try every beef and turkey variety. Most people don't know this about me but I have a lot of dental issues that prevent me from eating foods I love like jerky. My son Christian loves jerky is why I initially wanted to review Perky Jerky. I didn't think I would be able to chew it. I thought it would hurt my teeth because every jerky until now has. The turkey varieties are amazingly soft and the texture is fantastic. I love spicy foods so my favorite was the Hot and Bothered but I loved the Jammin Jamaican. This is truly some of the best jerky I have ever eaten. I would love to get Perky

Jerky as a gift. The different flavors make it easy to find something for everyone.
Make sure you follow Perky Jerky on social media below and purchase on by clicking the site link below:







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John