Friday, December 16, 2016

Apothecary Products #HolidayGiftGuide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!

Medicine is such a constant consistent factor in my life. I take daily medication and have three children. I am always super careful to keep medications out of the reach of my children. Apothecary Products makes that easy.

EzyDose is one of the lines of Apothecary Products I got to try. They have the best pill containers. They have a daily dose container that has three different compartments and fits easily in your purse taking up little to no space. They also have wonderful weekly planners that hold a two week supply. This is great for at home or for travel.





Wipe 'N Clear is another of the Apothecary Products we got to try. My oldest son Christian who is eight will always have glasses. If you have a child with glasses you know how hard it is for them to keep the smudges off and keep them clean. I love Wipe 'N Clear I put a few in his book bag and he can easily clean his glasses now while at school.


Meal Measure was the last Apothecary Products brand we tried. Meal Measure is perfect for me at this time in my life. I know I have talked a lot about how it seems like after thirty it got harder for me to loose weight but Meal Measure is a true godsend. I think a lot of my problem is portion control. With three kids I have a tendency to do for them and not worry about my health. Meal Measure makes portion control simple. Each area shows what you should eat and measures how much you should easily. I now have an even portion control and I know I am eating what I should be. It is also dish-washer safe and fits right over most plates.

This holiday season why not buy a gift someone will really use! Check out Apothecary Products!







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John