Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Pet Magisin #HolidayGiftGuide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!
Do you have a special pet who is so special they are like one of your kids? We have several! We have Abby our cat, Spot, Opie, and Diamond our dogs. Pet Magisin has everything your pet needs from treats to bedding they have it all! We had the opportunity to review a compact scatter control litter box, cat cave, and dog treats. Our pets loved them all! Opie was jumping out of the barrel for his treat while we took this picture.


Opie absolutely loved the dog treats. They are wavy bacon and cheese flavored and made in the USA. I love how many treats you get for the price; you get 2.5 pounds for only $23.99. One pack of dog treats is almost $10 at Wal-Mart and have four to five strips. This tub is full of treats and Opie loves them. I love buying products that are made in the USA.


Abby our cat was so excited to try out her new cat cave! I was so worried she wouldn't use it. The picture on the site does not due the cat cave justice. The cat cave comes with a wonderful liner that serves as a blanket. It goes inside the cave and lines it. The cave is so comfy. I have to say when I first got this I wondered how warm it would be so I tried it on my own feet. I stuck my toes in and they were super warm. Abby crawled right inside. I put her a cat treat in and some cat nip and she ate her cat nip and fell fast asleep in her cave.


The compact scatter control litter box is a must have! This is not your average litter box. It is twice the size of the litter box we use now. It has a cover that makes it scatter resistant. There is also a scoop included so disposal is made easy. I love that when Abby scratches around and paws in her scatter control litter box she doesn't make a mess because the cover catches everything that would otherwise go out. This litter box is super durable the plastic is super sturdy.

Pet Magisin makes the perfect gift for your pet. Just click here to purchase from Pet Magisin and right now Pet Magisin has free shipping on orders over $25. Make sure to follow Pet Magisin below:













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John