Monday, December 12, 2016

Nutribullet PRO Review #HolidayGiftGuide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!



Just in time for the holidays the Nutribullet Pro 900 has a new low price of only $99.99 plus free shipping to order yours now click here. With 900 watts of power, Nutribullet extracts nutrition from within whole foods, providing an easy, tasty, highly absorbable way to consume superfoods like spinach, berries and beets. We try to eat as healthy as possible, the older I get the bigger I get it seems weight is so hard to loose after 30. The Nutribullet Pro 900 is the perfect gift.



I love how easy it is to add any green almost to a juice or smoothie. I am not much on greens so for me this is a lifesaver. The Nutribullet PRO 900 also has the handle on the side which makes pouring super easy and super fast. I was more impressed with the fact that they cater to babies and kids. Be sure to check out the Nutribullet books. With three kids one age two I was looking for stuff for kids and families that is easy to make. I especially am interested in the Baby Bullet Healthy Baby Nutrition Guide.  


The Nutribullet PRO 900 isn't just for adults but for kids and babies! If you order now you also get one free Superfood. My choice since I have a 5 and 7 year old that are very picky with fruits and veggies would be the SuperFood SuperKids. The Nutribullet 900 makes sneaking in those fruits and veggies on the kids much easier. I make our juice into popsicles and they love them!



If you are looking for the perfect family gift be sure to check out the Nutribullet PRO 900! Also make sure you are following on social media below for the latest recipes and specials:






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John