Friday, December 9, 2016

Jaxx Bean Bags #HolidayGiftGuide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!


Comfort is key in my home! When I get home me and my family want to kick back and relax. We live a fast paced lifestyle now a days it seems we are gone more than we are home. With three kids it seems like there is little to no room. Jaxx Bean Bags offers a great solution. Jaxx Bean Bags has amazing indoor and outdoor furniture. We were able to try the Kids Zipline Couch pictured below.


We chose purple for the Kids Zipline Couch because I wanted a darker color so it wouldn't show stains. I was amazed at how the couch came packaged I honestly thought I had gotten the wrong product at first. The packaging is compressed to save on shipping costs and to be environmentally friendly. I love it when companies think about the environment. The couch has three different ways you can use it as a bench/table,  platform or a couch. The couch comes with two ottomans also. Check out the key features below:

Includes one loveseat and two ottomans.

  • Stack the ottomans in the seat to form a large seating bench or table.
  • Loveseat folds out to form a 40” x 40” x ”8 lounge platform.
  • Folded the loveseat measures at 20” x 40” x 16”
  • Comfortable and highly durable upholstery firm foam.
  • Removable, machine-washable microsuede cover.
  • Shipped in compressed packaging to reduce shipping costs and our environmental impact.
  • Individual covers available.
  • Made with pride in the USA (Atlanta, GA)


  • My kids love using their Kids Zipline Couch to watch TV and play their XBOX One on. They also like folding it into the platform to make a bed. They take a lot of naps and fall asleep sometimes watching TV and their couch makes them comfy. I love that it frees up some couch space on our actual living room couch and me and my husbands have room.


    Jaxx Bean Bags makes the perfect holiday gift to order check out their site below. Make sure to follow Jaxx Bean Bags on social media below:

    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Site Designed by AnnMarie John