Saturday, December 3, 2016

Cuddle Barn #HolidayGiftGuide Review!

                Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.
This Holiday Season pick a gift that is sure to delight your family little ones and big! With Cuddle Barn the fun never stops. When I first started reviewing Cuddle Barn I honestly though more stuffed animals for my kids to clutter the house with. After I got my first shipment from Cuddle Barn my mind completely changed. I am amazed with Cuddle Barn and have grown to love all of Cuddle Barn's amazing animated plush creations.





Cuddle Barn isn't just another plushie; Cuddle Barn is your child's best friend. Check out Cuddle Barn's products here. Cuddle Barn makes fully animated plush toys. This time we got to try Patty Cake, Miss Kit-Tea, Icy the Penguin, Shelly the Seahorse and Kris and the Kringles. We loved Miss Kit-tea my two year old Sierra is just learning I am a Little Tea Pot and miss Kit-Tea sings and dances to I am a Little Tea Pot. Patty Cake was equally amazing though Sieera pats cakes with Patty Cake all the time. The ocean characters Icy and Shelly play beautiful ocean sounds and light up. My six and eight year olds both love sleeping with them. Kriss and the Kringles makes a perfect holiday gift! With delightful Christmas music and dancing elves the fun never ends.

Check out more products from Cuddle Barn HERE! And be sure to follow Cuddle Barn on Social Media below!

 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John