Friday, December 16, 2016

Watermelon Ball #HolidayGiftGuide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!



The Watermelon Ball is the most unique gift I have seen so far in the toys category! It always amazes me the things that come out these days. If they had this when I was younger we truly never would have come out of our pool. The Watermelon Ball is a totally unique one of a kind find. We let the kids play their Watermelon Ball in the tub since it is to cold here now for the pool. They were amazed and honestly I was to.
The Watermelon Ball looks and feels like a real Watermelon. In water it actually has the weight of a Watermelon. I don't know how they make the Watermelon Ball but Plasmart has done it again. My mind is blown. Plasmart also makes the PlasmaCar which we reviewed this year also. Plasmart has some of the best and most unique toys on the market in my opinion. Check out this video of the Watermelon Ball in action below.


The Watermelon Ball in my opinion is so thick it is almost indestructible. I was so surprised at how sturdy it was made and the thickness of the plastic. This product includes one deflated Watermelon Ball, one hose adapter with filling needle, one extra filling needle, detailed filling and game play instructions. In water the Watermelon Ball weighs about 15 pounds. The hose adapter fits any standard water hose making fill up a breeze. The kids thought the Watermelon Ball was so cool even our two year old was going wild over the Watermelon Ball it makes for great fun and is the perfect gift for adults and kids.


Make sure you follow Watermelon Ball on social media below and to purchase just click the purchase here button below:







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John