Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Right Cups for Every Age with Tommee Tippee


I am the mother of two sons ages seven and eight and one daughter Sierra age two. Why the big gap? Many have asked us that question. Let's just say God had plans we had no idea about! Nerveless, we love our three little's and only use the best products for them! I have used many of Tommee Tippee's products and have been pleased with the products so much so that Tommee Tippee has become our go to brand for bottles, pacifiers and sippy cups. I like the design of the Tommee Tippee's Closer To Nature Bottle line. The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature baby bottles are very close to the feel of your actual breast. I was never able to successfully breastfeed so wanted all of mine to have the next closest. I pumped and stored. Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature bottles were my best friend for my little one's! There is nothing better than knowing you have chosen the perfect bottle for your baby if you can't breastfeed naturally.


Tommee Tippee isn't just for babies though they have a whole line of differnt bottles and cups for different ages and stages. I not only use Tomee Tippee wth my 2 year old but for my 9 year old as well. They have several cups that have lids and straws and are easy to drink from. My 7 and 9 year old spill a lot so these are very handy in the car! Tomee Tippee also has training cups to move your baby from the bottle to the sippy cup. Check out all of Tommee Tippee's cups here.


To purchase your own Tommee Tippee products for your baby go to Tommee Tippee and find what works for your baby today. Beat the baby bottle blues with Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature products! Follow Tommee Tippee on social media below for contests, new products and more:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John