Friday, July 21, 2017

Groupon Makes Saving Simple

                                                                  In the Know With JoJo received compensation to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own!



With a family of 5 couponing has become second nature for me! My husband does not work and my blog is our only income. I wanted to find a way for me and my husband to be home full time, raise our kids and just enjoy life together! Groupon has helped our family save so much and make my dream of being a stay at home mom and dad come true! Groupon Coupons on average saves our family $50 to $100 dollars per month. Budgeting is key with our family and Groupon always has savings my family can use. That extra money we save allows us to do anything from go to the movies together or just indulge in a nice family dinner out. For me it is the small things in life that count. Groupon makes that possible for our family! Check out all the ways to save with Groupon below our favorite is Amazon :


  • Sprint
  • Sam’s Club
  • Kohl’s
  • Travelocity
  • Macy's
  • Best Buy
  • Target
  • Office Depot
  • JC Penny
  • Adidas
  • BabiesRUs

Groupon  makes finding the cheapest prices on Amazon simple and easy. Combined with my Amazon Gift Cards I save from various surveys I end up getting some really great deals.
The best thing about Groupon is its free! Check out Groupon and be sure to download the app so you can check for savings while you are actually out shopping, eating etc. There are so many ways to save with Groupon that Groupon will become the first place you check for saving!


If you are like my family saving money is a big help check out Groupon Coupons! The savings you can find on Groupon are amazing!
What coupons would you use from Groupon Coupons?
Be sure to follow Groupon on social media below to see their latest offers:




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John