Friday, December 12, 2014

Zoku Fish Pop Molds Review! #Holiday Gift Guide

Free For All received  sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own! No financial compensation was received.
Zoku
Zoku Pop is WONDERFUL!!!!  My entire family has enjoyed making the Zoku pops.  The combinations are endless.  This product is so user friendly with heavy duty construction, easy clean up and requires very little storage space.  I don't have to worry about storage because mine is in use daily.  We first tried the original Zoku Pop Maker and loved it so much I asked if w could try the Zoku Fish Pop Molds Maker. My kids love the fun fish designs; adding kid friendly designs is the only way I see Zoku could have improved on their product.  As a mother I am very pleased because this product has changed my children's unhealthy snack habits to nutritional snacks such as orange, coconut, and pineapple pops.  I would also like to mention that their is nothing wasted an open can of soda turns into a Dr. Pepper pop!!!!!  I love it!!!!!! 
 
Fish Pop Molds
Check out all of the great Zoku Recipes here. I think this Mint Julep looks great choose your favorite and try it out!
Mint Julep Classic


Serves 2
INGREDIENTS3 ounces mint simple syrup
3 ounces whisky
14 ounces club soda, flattened
DIRECTIONSIn a small saucepan, heat water, sugar and mint leaves over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves completely. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Discard mint leaves.
In a small pitcher, mix together 3 oz of the mint simple syrup, 3 oz whisky and 14 oz of flattened club soda. Pour into Zoku Classic Pop molds. Place handles in Zoku Classic Pops and freeze for 8 hours. Run Zoku Classic Pops under warm water for a few seconds to help release pops.
MINT SIMPLE SYRUP RECIPE1 cup water1 cup sugar
10 mint leaves
Classic Pop Molds lets you create six pops in a classic shape but can easily be used with the Zoku Fish Pop Maker but pop amounts may vary.

To purchase your own Zoku Fish Pop Molds Maker go to Zoku Shop. Zoku Quick Pop Maker is the perfect gift for the foodie, kids or moms. The flavor combinations are endless from a Holiday Pumpkin Spice to a Summer Dreamsicle let Zoku satisfy your cravings! Follow Zoku Quick Pop Maker on Social Media below:
Share:

1 comment

  1. These look so fun!! The mint julep intrigues me-Im not a huge fan of mint but my hubby and 2 of my boys are huge fans and I think these would be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John