Friday, December 12, 2014

Mr. Bubble from The Village Company Product Review! #Holiday Gift Guide

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!
Mr. Bubble
My family has been a fan of The Village Company's products for many years. The Village Company are the makers of the ever so popular Mr. Bubble line of children's bath products.  I remember having Mr. Bubble as a child and now my kids grow up with their favorite Mr. Bubble products! Mr. Bubble is a perfect addition to your little ones stocking! The Village Company makes some of the most amazing brands Mr.Bubble. Sesame Street, Village Naturals Therapy, Village Naturals Aromatherapy and Village Naturals Bath Shoppe.
fizzy-bubble-bomb-2foam-soap-twinbubblebath-original-all
We were able to try Mr. Bubble Foam Soap Twin Pack in pink and blue. Christian has so much fun with the Mr. Bubble foam soap that he literally uses a whole can every time I will let him. It is a special treat and he loves it! Gavin likes to save his up that is why I love the 2 pack. It gives them each their own can and they can play as they like. My kids loved the Mr.Bubble tub fizzies we tried that change the colors of the bath tub water and fizz when you drop them in. Both of my boys loved the Bubble Bath and I loved the 3 in 1 Body Wash Shampoo and Conditioner because it makes bath time so much easier than trying to use 3 different products on the kids. I loved the 2 cute little Mr. Bubble bath mitts we were sent as well! They were cloth so soft and washable. They will be seeing many baths with the kids! I could even use the bath mitts on Sierra our newborn they were so soft!  Check out all of Mr. Bubble's products on their website here.
 To see all of the Village Company's Products go to their website  here. While you are there be sure to sign up for The Splash the Village Company's newsletter. The newsletter is great, my newsletter often contains coupons, sampling opportunities, chances to win and product testing opportunities. I recently tried 2 great Bathe Shoppe testers and received 2 Free Full Value Coupons for just submitting my feedback on their products!
Make sure you follow the Village Naturals Company on social media below:
 Facebook 
Twitter 
To purchase from Mr.Bubble go to Mr. Bubble'S products page and click on the product or products you would like to purchase here. Mr. Bubble makes a great stocking stuffer for the kids this holiday season the fizzies and the trial size are $1 right now at Wal Mart be sure to grab them up while they are so cheap!
 Make sure to follow Mr. Bubble on social media below:
FACEBOOK 
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have loved Mr. Bubble since I was a girl! I vividly remember the smell of his bubble bath (and cannot find another that replicates it) Looks like your little guys thoroughly enjoyed him as much as I used too. My guys would love the foam too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I loved Mr bubble when I was little! Bath fizzies and foam now!? Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John