Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bath Blocks Review! #Holiday Gift Guide

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own!
Sometimes the most educational toys are the simplest toys-- toys with lots of open-ended possibilities that encourage young minds to think, to create and to explore.  The best of these toys provide progressive layers of challenge for children to discover as they grow.  At their very best, these toys encourage exploration, reward discovery and empower our children.  Bath Blocks bring classic block play into a fun, fascinating, new, watery environment.  The bath tub is the perfect place to create water falls, ball runs, water runs and more.  The "sticky" viscosity of water creates a helpful cling between blocks, and the movement, buoyancy and flow of water add an engaging twist to classic block play.  Bath Blocks empower children to create their vision as they experiment with geometry, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, balance, structure and cause-effect.
When we first got to try Bath Blocks from Just Think Toys I am not going to lie I really wondered how durable and how much fun kids could really have with a foam set of bath blocks. Let me just say more fun than you can imagine! My kids have every bath toy known to man squirters, pirate ships, boats that change colors, even  race track sets for the tub but the new wears off and my kids never play with any of that stuff again. I figured that would be the case here but it was not. I guess the reason my kids love Bath Blocks 21 Piece Ball Run With Reusable Bag is that they never really get old. There is always a new combination to make, a new way to make the ball roll from top to bottom. I love that Bath Blocks are teaching my kids to engineer actual real life scenarios and find out how things work. Bath Blocks are a great gift that will really challenge your kids to think and be creative. Bath Blocks are priced very affordable and are the perfect gift for children this holiday season!
There is always something new to build every time and so many different ways to play with Bath Blocks. At first I didn't believe they would stick together let alone stick to walls but as you can see from the pictures they easily stick. My kids play with their Bath Blocks set every time they bath. I even tried setting them up to see if the kids asked for them and they did. The Bath Blocks have really became a highlight of my children's bath. No arguments to get baths just constructive imaginative building play in the tub.  I really love the bag (pictured above) that Bath Blocks come with also. It is netted so you can actually place the blocks back in the bag after use and the netting doesn't hold water.; allowing your Bath Blocks to drip dry. The bag is very innovative and makes an excellent storage bag to place your Bath Blocks in after use.
To purchase your own set of Bath Blocks go to Just Think Toys. Bath Blocks are priced between $9.99 and $24.99 and are very affordable and super fun for the kids! Bath Blocks can also be used in the pool for even more creative play fun!
Share:

2 comments

Site Designed by AnnMarie John