Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Baby Bullet Review! #Holiday Gift Guide


Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!

      About Baby Bullet!


      What you get in the Baby Bullet kit! 
    The Batchbowl 
    The Power Base
    Date-Dial Cups 
    Short Cups 
    Stay Fresh Lids 
    Blend Blade 
    Willing Blade
My Review!
The Baby Bullet is a great addition to the family when you have a little one! I was really excited to give this a try! I mean I want my baby to eat healthy and to be honest now a days who really knows what is in the jars of baby food? I like that I can make and "add" my own ingredients. I feel like a safe mother this way! The Baby Bullet works wonders! It does each stage right, blended perfectly! I would highly suggest you giving them a try! You can store a weeks worth of baby food at once in the cups provided and have perfect meals blended up for baby. Start with applesauce that seemed to be Sierra's favorite!
To purchase your own Baby Bullet go to the Baby Bullet website here. Make sure to follow the Baby Bullet on social media below:

Be sure to check out Free For All on Facebook we are giving a Baby Bullet away now!
 


 
Share:

1 comment

  1. I would love to have this. I am making my grand daughters baby food in my food processor, though it works, it is just way to big for making baby food.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John