Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Jspt Hair Cosmetics Paris Review! #Holiday Gift Guide

jean st. paul beauty
About 
A French perspective on beauty was born when Jean St. Paul realized that everyone deserved to look and feel attractive. Jean St. Paul believes in nourishing your body to bring out the inner beauty and make you shine. They have a full line of hair, skin and nails vitamins available now and will have a brand new full line of hair care products that I am so excited to try. I received the Shape Shifter Hair Spray and am in love! 

My Review!
The Jean St. Paul Shape Shifter Hair Spray was the first item that caught my eye. I love a hair spray that holds but is flexible. I hate those sprays that are so firm your hair looks like something out of a wax museum exhibit because it is so stiff. Hair to me should have movement, be full and vibrant and Jean St. Paul understands what women want a beautiful flexible hold. Jean St. Paul Shape Shifter Hair Spray gave my hair the soft shine, and flexible hold I was looking for. I like to add a few curls all over my hair. I spray my whole head with hair spray and then curl with hot rollers. With Jean St Paul's spray I could do just that and it gave my hair just the right amount of hold I needed! If you are looking for a great gift this Holiday season check out Jean St Paul for all your beauty needs!

To purchase from Jean St Paul go to their website here. Be sure to follow them on social media below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John