Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Create The Perfect Gift Personalized Locket's For The Ladies



Every year I look and look for the perfect gift for my grandmother. She is the oldest and dearest to my heart and I always wonder if this will be her last year. I want her to have the perfect gift. She loves jewelry like most women but I always buy her necklaces and bracelets. This year I found Pictures On Gold.com and was amazed by the personalized gift they helped me create my grandmother. I got her the Sterling Silver 2 Picture (Personalized) Heart Locket.  It has so many great ways you can make the gift amazing and truly special for the recipient!



I started with a blank canvas of four spaces. The front and back of the locket and the two inner parts that normally can hold a photo. I loved the option of uploading and having your photo be embossed forever on the inside of the locket. You could emboss not only one but both sides. I chose a picture of my grandfather who has passed and is the love of my grandmothers life and for the other side I chose her three children. The quality of the photographs is amazing. You can see every detail in the embossing. I had my grandmothers initials put on the back and a nice saying on the font for her. 


This is the most unique gift I have ever created and gives you so many different options. From the type of locket gold, white gold, silver or sterling silver to the different options for chains. They have the perfect style for everyone. I think a personalized gift always speaks more from the heart than something just store bought. They are the gifts people remember and I know my granny will love this. I am so happy with PicturesOnGold.com. They have made this Christmas amazing! 

Check out all the other amazing gifts PicturesOnGold.com has visit their website below to shop now and follow them on social media below for contests, new product updates and more:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John