Friday, December 15, 2017

Great Minds Gift Alike



This holiday season my boys were finally at the age they are into the educational gifts like the dinosaur digs, chemistry kits and all those super fun toys I remembered getting and loving at their age. Mindware is one of my favorite places to shop educational and STEM building toys. We received the Dig It Up! Discoveries: Fairies, One-Pint Play & Freeze Soft Shell Ice Cream Maker, STEMULATORS: Bath Bomb Lab and Playful Chef: Chocolate Studio. Each of my children picked out one gift and then they shared the extra. They had a blast and I loved with these toys you really can't go wrong. Mindware products will spark imaginative, creative and fun play in your little ones! Great minds do gift alike they gift Mindware's educational, STEM enhancing, quality products!



Dig It Up! Discoveries: Fairies is the cutest and funnest set in the Dig It Up! Discoveries series in my opinion and the toy my three children all wanted so this was the shared gift. I fell in love with these! I wanted my daughter and my boys to have something fun to discover and this is such a fun and unique gift. The bright colors will catch your children's attention right away and the fairy theme gives them a start on science and imaginative play! 



One-Pint Play & Freeze Softshell Ice Cream Maker was a huge hit with my kids! Sierra is three and loves helping me cook and the boys love anything active and ball related. They loved how you roll and toss the ball and make ice cream in it that way. Kids learn about heat transfer and freezing points as they make frozen treats. The One-Quart Play & Freeze Ice Cream Maker has two compartments: one for ice and rock salt, the other for ice cream ingredients. Shake, roll and pass the ball, then scoop up scientific knowledge in the form of homemade ice cream! The softshell exterior makes it fun to play your way to delicious ice cream in just 20 minutes. Constructed from food-safe, BPA-free materials. It comes with a free Ben & Jerry's recipe book also which is super helpful. You only get this when you purchase from Mindware and come on you know Ben & Jerry's makes amazing ice cream!



My kids are super into the bath bomb craze right now. So I thought why not let them make their own. The STEMULATORS: Bath Bomb Lab was so fun and interactive for them. Looking for clean science projects for kids? Set up a bath bomb lab and get the inside track on the chemistry secret responsible for all the fizzy fun! Kids concoct 2 of their own scented bath bombs; afterward they can pop one in the tub and relax. I was surprised at how well these turned out and how easy and mess free this was. The kids had a ball!


I  must be super behind the times because I did not know you could buy your own Playful Chef: Chocolate Studio. I wish I had because we have made so many trips to a certain restaurant due to their chocolate fountain. I could have saved a fortune. The Chocolate Studio is a melting pot that is cool to the touch and magically turns your chocolate chips or chunks into velvety swirls of perfectly smooth, melted chocolate? It features child safe temperature settings and a silicone lip, the Playful Chef Chocolate Studio will make sweet, successful memories for young chocolatiers. My kids have used this over and over. Any chocolate chips will work there are no special refills to buy and kids can make their own chocolate creations this holiday season!

Make sure to stop by Mindware when shopping they truly do have the perfect gifts for kids of all ages big and small! Also be sure to follow them on social media below for contests, special promotions, new product launches and so much more!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John