Sunday, December 3, 2017

Luscious Lips and Lovely Lashes From Artistry



What do you get the girl who has everything more makeup! I am not a huge makeup person but love my lip gloss, lip liner, lip color, eyeliner, mascara and sparkly and earthy eye shadows. With makeup I think sometimes going with less is more. But how much is too much with sayings and hashtags like "Are you keeping up your #browgame?" or #beatthatface, #instamakeup, #makeupismylife #instaglam. I say as long as it looks great and you are comfortable who is to judge?

I was recently introduced to an amazing brand called Artistry. Artistry takes beauty forward, beyond boundaries. As one of the world's top 5 largest selling premium skincare brands, their success is guided by three pillars; Discovery, Imagination and Invention. I was in love the moment I tried Artistry!
Artistry was started in the 1950's by a woman, for women. Today the brand offers specialized skincare and on-trend makeup designed to meet the diverse needs of of women of all ages around the world.



 I was simply amazed with was the Signature Color Light Up Lip Gloss with an extra moisturizing formula-enriched with jojoba and avocado oils, it gives lips a luxurious, vibrant shine, with sheer to medium coverage available.  But the best part? Apply anytime, anywhere with the built-in mirror and LED Light.  This is a key thing for me as I am always on the go! I highly recommend the Artistry Signature Color Velvet Lip Kiss Trio. This kit would make any girl or woman smile and makes a great gift this Holiday season. It comes festively packaged and has a color rich, full body formula that glides over lips like a gloss but dries to a matte finish with lasting color.



They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Discover the glamour of bolder, thicker lashes with Artistry Signature Eyes Volume Mascara. It boosts lash thickness by up to 600% in an instant. Create your most beautiful lashes ever with a new generation of bold volume. The advanced brush technology surrounds your lashes for up to seven times the fullness. My lashes have never been long or thick, but with this mascara I instantly have both.
Artistry also has brushes! I think the main thing so many people get wrong is the brushes they use. People will spend hundreds on makeup and use an old used up brush that wasn't right for the look they were going for to start with. The Artistry Brush Set includes seven of the must have brushes for expert application. It includes a powder brush, blush, eye shadow, eye contour, eye liner/brow, eye brow/lash, and lips brush, and a beautiful carrying case with room for all of your favorite cosmetics. This in my opinion is the perfect set it is amazing!

Make sure to check out Artistry they have amazing products you will fall in love with! Shop below and be sure to follow them on social media below:

Share:

2 comments

  1. this looks like amazing lip product. Am going to try for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the saying that the eyes are the windows to the soul! I could tell a lot from looking into my family’s eyes. A lot of people have told me that I have beautiful eyes. So of course, when I dress up to go out, I like to make them up too!

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John