Saturday, March 4, 2017

Liquid Ice Energy Drink Review!

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.



What do you do when you need that pick me up? I always reach for an energy drink! I am a busy mom of three growing children and that in itself is a job! I also work from home and lead several school and church organizations. Yes, my time is spread pretty thin and so is my energy some days! I want to get the most I can out of life and some days that means multi tasking and being really busy. Liquid Ice gives me that burst I need to get to my sons soft ball game or just to get going in the morning!
Liquid Ice comes in five varieties and gives you just the energy burst you need! The five varieties are Regular, Sugar Free Regular, Red Orange and Black Liquid Ice. My favorite is the Regular Liquid Ice in the blue container. Liquid Ice offers a unique combination of great taste, performance enhancing ingredients and is superior on-premise usability. It is fortified with Vitamins B3, B5, B6 and B12 and contains CoQ-10 which is an enzyme naturally created in your body that promotes the efficient use of energy while preventing fatigue. 


I also love Liquid Ice for mixed drinks! If you have a get together make sure you have Liquid Ice on hand. Check out all of their great cocktail ideas here. I make up my own cocktails just like I do recipes. I thoroughly enjoyed pairing Red Liquid Ice with Cake Batter Vodka and Grenadine Syrup. It makes for a tasty, sweet but not too sweet drink. The ladies will love this one!

Make sure to check out Liquid Ice Energy Drink on their site below and be sure to follow them on social media below. The next time you need a pick me up reach for Liquid Ice!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John