Sunday, March 26, 2017

Crayola Easter Gifts and More

Free For All received samples to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own.


This Easter don't forget to check out everything Crayola has to offer! Crayola is always our go to brand for Easter basket stuffers they have chalk, paint, crayons just about anything you can imagine to fill a basket! It is the first brand I think of when shopping for kids gifts! 



When I think Easter I always think outdoors! Chalk is one of the first things that comes to my mind because kids can decorate the whole outdoors with chalk. This year we tried the Crayola new Frozen and  Despicable Me Chalk Shapes! What child doesn't love these iconic characters. They are perfect for getting the creative juices flowing! The 64 Count Ultimate Sidewalk Chalk Collection has every color in the rainbow and more!

The one thing I asked for from Crayola that really sparked my interest was the Rainbow Rake. I wasn't disappointed. It was just as great as I imagined. My two year old loves to play with the boys but hasn't really developed the dexterity yet to hold chalk for as long as the boys. With the Rainbow Rake she goes around making design after design and can play with chalk just as much as the big kids!







Crayola is a brand I grew up with and to me it is iconic. I want my kids to enjoy the same fun I had with Crayola product's as a child and I want your kids to enjoy Crayola also. Crayola is truly the perfect Easter basket stuffer for kids! So make sure you are following Crayola on social media below to stay up to date on contests, coupons, new products, discounts and so much more!




Share:

1 comment

  1. These products look so cool, and like so much fun! I really like the Rainbow Rake. Crayola just keeps on impressing me-- they don't just keep adding more and more crayons to the box! :)
    --Ann

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John