Saturday, March 25, 2017

Knot Genie Detangling Brush Easter Gift Guide Review

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.


Do you struggle with hair brushing time with your little one? It is always a dreaded war here in my household with my two year old. We have tried detangling sprays, being easy when we brush everything you can imagine! Nothing seemed to help! I saw Knot Genie and wondered could this brush really be the answer? Knot Genie isn't a miracle worker but it does make brushing so much easier and less painful for my little one. Which is great because our next option was cutting her gorgeous hair and I really didn't want to do that.


Knot Genie just makes sense! The brush is hand held so my daughter can brush mostly herself the bristles are flexible and softer causing less pulling and pain. My daughter tried it herself first and saw she could brush with the Knot Genie. It was something new and different for her. She loves it. The Knot Genie offers a 100 percent satisfaction back guarantee. There is even a Knot Genie for pets!

Make sure to check out Knot Genie with Easter so close this would be a perfect basket stuffer! Also be sure to follow Knot Genie on social media below:



ALSO BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK WE WILL BE GIVING ONE KNOT GENIE AWAY THIS WEEK!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John