Friday, March 3, 2017

Chewy.com American Journey Dog Food Thoughts?

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own! 


This month Chewy.com offered me a little something different to review! I was really excited as right now we currently have 9 puppies and 3 larger dogs. This month we are trying out Chewy.com's signature dog food American Journey. I will be sharing three different posts with you about American Journey Dog Food. Today's post I just want to talk with you about my first thoughts and impressions on American Journey Dog Food.


When I first looked at the packaging I loved the fact that it is a grain-free dog food. I also loved the chicken and sweet potato recipe variety we got to try. I like to feed my dogs as good as I eat. I wouldn't want them eating something I wouldn't eat. I loved the large bag size! American Journey Dog Food is priced right now on Chewy.com for $39.99 and if you choose auto shipping you only pay $35.99 saving you an extra 10 percent. You get 24 pounds of premium quality dog food for this price. I have paid double this price for brands that offered a lot less and even had a few less pounds of dog food. 
I had my pets regular dog food brand in the bag beside this brand that is priced actually higher than American Journey and my dogs ripped open the American Journey bag on the side and starting eating what they could get out. This was amazing to me! I will not mention the other brands name but you can actually see in the picture above the other green bag in the back a little. They were sitting side by side long enough for me to get this picture and the dogs ripped into it. I think that pretty much tells the tale of which is the better dog food! My dogs made my first impression clear to me American Journey is what they want and simply tastes better!
I will be bringing you 2 more posts this month on our experiences trying American Journey Dog Food. The next post will be how our dogs are actually doing on American Journey! I can't wait to share with you!

Be sure to check out Chewy.com and follow all social media site's and purchase your favorite chewy product on the links listed below:




Share:

1 comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John