Monday, March 20, 2017

Get Hopping this Easter with Hedstrom Hopper Balls!

Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!



Are you looking for active, entertaining gifts for your child's Easter basket this year? Hedstrom has just what you need to get your children excited about outdoor play! Hedstrom's mission is to get kids off couches and outside playing. Hedstrom's offices are located just minutes away from me so I was very excited to be able to share a hometown brand with my readers! 
Plush Minnie Hopper
Disney Princesses Licensed Hopper


Hedstrom's Hopper ball line comes in a variety of licensed characters, is durable, great for indoor and outdoor play and just plain fun! The hopper ball comes in licensed, unlicensed and plush varieties so you can find the perfect Hopper for your little one.  They even have light up Hopper's like the one pictured below!


My children got to try out the Paw Patrol and The Disney Princess's licensed Hopper's. I loved how much they could come up to do with their Hopper's. They were rolling over them, having racing and hopping everywhere having a ball outside. They are very easy to inflate also. We plugged in our portable air compressor and had them inflated in just minutes. The kids couldn't wait to try them out. They are really brightly colored and have amazing graphics.

My kids enjoyed racing with their hoppers most. They would line up and have mini races across the yard seeing who could get to the end of the yard fastest. I love anything that gets my kids up and moving. Technology is great but I think kids spend to much time in front of the TV and on computers, tablets and electronic devices in general. I love finding new and innovative ways to get my kids up and moving and I am so glad Hedstrom has the same idea! I know my kids get good exercise with their Hopper's because they are always telling me the next day their legs are sore. Hopper's really work those muscles! 

Go to Hedstrom's site and pick out your child's favorite character and get hopping into Easter with Hopper's the perfect Easter basket gift! Hopper's can also be found in store's nationwide like Wal Mart and many other big box sores. Make sure to follow Hedstrom on social media below also to stay up to date on their latest products, and more!

SHOP


SOCIAL MEDIA

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John