Friday, January 30, 2015

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan Review! Best of 2015

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all reviews are 100 percent my own unbiased opinion!



Ozeri is a company I am loving more and more. They have a large variety of products for the home, kitchen and bathroom and also many health and fitness products. I was able to try the Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan. This fan is absolutely amazing it is the best fan I have ever owned in my life. It goes above and beyond what any normal fan can do. Some of the Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan features include:

  • Engineered to generate more air velocity with less noise on a foot-per-minute to dB basis, setting a new benchmark for noiseless airflow.
  • Features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort, and 3 whisper-quiet speed settings with 90 degree oscillation for optimal air circulation.
  • Includes 12 hour timer that can be programmed in 1 hour increments with push-button ease, and an enhanced-range remote control that conveniently stores in the fan.
  • Easy to assemble (no tools required). Ships with fan, base, extension column (to customize fan height), enhanced-range remote control, manual and warranty card. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Boasts a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room décor.




  • My favorite feature of the Ozeri Ultra 42 Inch Wind Fan is its sleek design. My bedroom is where I have to have a fan and I hate having a huge fan that clutters up the bedroom. My new Ozeri fan it fits perfect with my room décor. I love that it makes almost no noise as I like to sleep with my fan on because I burn up in the night but hate the noise a regular fan makes. I also love that it oscillates so the whole room is equally cool. Did I mention it comes with a remote? I love that I can just lay right in bed and click to turn my fan off and on or to change the speed or temperature. This fan is perfect for any home and I am sure you will be satisfied with your purchase. In fact Ozeri guarantees your satisfaction! Order your today!



    To purchase your own Ozeri Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan go to AMAZON.COM. This fan is pure heaven be sure to check it out! Make sure to follow Ozeri on social media for product reviews, new product announcements, specials, contests and more. Follow below:


    Share:

    2 comments

    1. I love mine! It shows the room temp too! Sweet fan and great company!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am going to need one of these for the summer. I've heard a lot about Ozeri but have never actually made a purchase. This just might be it.

      ReplyDelete

    Site Designed by AnnMarie John