Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Campus Book Rentals Review!



Free For All received compensation for this post. All opinions are 100 percent my own. I only share companies that I think are a good fit for my site and my readers.

Are you currently in college and going through the process of buying your textbooks? My sister is currently in college now and her books cost her almost as much as her tuition. We were looking for something to help her with the expense of books and found Campus Book Rentals to be a big help!  I am also a college graduate and have purchased single books that cost up to $400. I wish I had known about www.campusbookrentals.com and their Book Rental Program it would have saved me a lot of money. Why buy a book you will only use for one class when you can rent that same book for a fraction of the cost of buying? As most college students know textbooks change so often making the latest version obsolete within no time. Don't get stuck with a pricey textbook that you will only use for one class one semester when you can rent!


Also, Campus Book Rentals has launched a new program where you the student can rent your own used textbooks. This would have been perfect for my Nursig Textbooks I wanted to keep them to study for my boards from later but that was 2 year down the line. I could have rented my textbooks for 2 years and collected all that cash. It's perfect for books you want to keep to study for boards but won't be using until you complete the rest of your credit hours. If you have a textbook you have purchased and no longer need or just wont be using that text book for a while and want to earn extra money instead of just having the textbook sit around; try the Rent Back program. The average student will make 2-4x more money renting their textbook than they would to sell the book back at the schools regular book buy back program. To check out more about the rent back program go to www.rentback.com for more details.




If saving money isn't enough of a reason to buy Campus Book Rentals has now partnered with Operation Smile. Operation Smile provides free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities for children around the globe. With every textbook rental Operation Smile will receive a portion of the sales generated. Find out more about Operation Smile on the Campus Book Rental's website!








How does Campus Book Rentals work?:

What are the benefits of renting from Campus Book Rentals?
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented









To find out more and to connect with Campus Book Rentals check out their Site and Facebook.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John