Saturday, August 2, 2014

7th HeavenFace Mask Review! #Summer Must Have



Disclosure: I received the products below to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.


Discovery Pack
With Summer in full force my skin has taken a beating; especially the sensitive areas of my face. My nose and eyebrows always seem to b peeling fro dryness. I am a serious skin care freak and one summer beauty must have for me is a great facial mask. I have found nothing works better than 7th Heaven. 7th Heaven face masks are priced reasonably at around $2-$3 and have amazing skin benefits. If you are new to 7th Heaven face masks I recommend you start with a Discovery Pack; Included in the discovery pack is 6 different masks, find the mask or masks that work best for you specially priced at only $11.96.
I have used every mask 7th Heaven offers. I love them all but found that my favorites are the Million Year Mud, Miracle Mud Dead Sea Deep Pore Cleansing Masque and the Moroccan Clay Gentle Exfoliating Masque. Each mask targets a specific area or issue so your favorites may or may no be the same as mine as everyone's skin type and needs are different.
The Million Year Mud Mask uses Rhassoul & pressed Juniper Mud as it revitalizes skin in minutes I love the fresh feel that the shea butter infused in the Million Year Mud Mask leaves on your face. It's a fresh feel unlike any other.
Million Year Mud Revitalising Face Masque
Miracle Mud Dead Sea Deep Pore Cleansing Masque is infused with Dead Sea Salt, Marine Mud, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Baobab and Organic Marula Oil. The mask hardens so well on the face that you know you are getting a deep clean. The Aloe Vera is vital skin nutrition in my book. Just like you feed your body you should feed your skin with essentials like Aloe Vera and Shea Butter.
Miracle Mud Dead Sea Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
Moroccan Clay Gentle Exfoliating Masque lets you experience a trip to Morocco. This is as close as I am going to get with 2 boys and a baby on the way! The moisture packed Rhassoul Clay, crushed Apricot seed and Argan shell gently buff away dead cells to reveal your soft and smooth side. The apricot is such a sweet scent that it invigorates you for the day!
Moroccan Clay Gentle Exfoliating Masque
If your skin needs Summer Refreshment make sure to check out 7th Heaven and place an order now. Don't wait until your skin is cracked peeling and hurting to make the changes your skin craves. Make sure to follow 7th Heaven on Facebook to stay up to date on new products, specials and contests!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I'd like to try the Moroccan Mud Mask. I love these types of things! I love trying new masks, cleansers, creams, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try the Miracle Mud Dead Sea Deep Pore Cleansing Masque. It sounds like it can really give my skin a smooth look. These masques all look like great products to use.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John