Saturday, August 2, 2014

Crane Vaporizer Review! #Baby and #Toddler Gift Guide


Disclosure: I received the product below in return for my honest reviewing opinion.

As most of you know Free For All will be welcoming a new baby girl very soon. My two sons are 4 and 5 so it has ben a while since we did the whole baby thing and to say the least I am nervous. I am so glad amazing companies like Crane will be with me and my baby offering the best possible products on the market. Crane is a company you have heard me rave about before. I am just in love with all of their cute products. The adorable and drop line of humidifiers are not only beautiful but make great decorative pieces for the nursery. People will never guess you have an humidifier there unless you tell them. We own the All Aboard Train version and use daily with Gavin who has breathing problems and severe allergies. For me and the new baby though I wanted to go with the Feel Good Favorite Vaporizer. It just reminds me of what I had as a baby and is simple and useful.

The Feel Good Favorite Vaporizer comes in 3 different colors, Blue, Pink or Yellow and makes the perfect shower gift. Every baby needs a vaporizer even if they never get sick one day it helps with their breathing in my opinion.  The pure steam vapor provides relief from cough, cold and Flu Symptoms and helps support easy breathing and congestion relief for day and night. Using a vaporizer always made me feel like my baby could breathe easier during the night.

The Feel Good Favorite Blue Warm Steam Vaporizer

  • Bacteria-free steam helps provide relief from dry skin, nosebleeds, nasal congestion, sinus irritation and other effects of dry air
  • Pure steam vapor also provides relief from cough, cold and flu symptoms
  • For small/medium rooms
  • Steam guard with integrated steam diffuser
  • 1 gallon tank capacity
  • Runs up to 15 hours per tank
  • Auto shut-off when tank is empty
  • Removable, dishwasher-safe tank has large opening for easy filling and cleaning
  • Use with Crane Vaporizer Steam Liquid (sold separately)
To purchase your Crane Feel Good Favorite Vaporizer for only $24.99 go to http://crane-usa.com/products/vaporizer/blue-vaporizer/. Also be sure to check out my Crane Adorable All Aboard Humidifier review here http://www.freeforallfans.com/2014/02/crane-usa-all-aboard-humdifier-review.html. If a vaporizer or humidifier isn't what you need Crane also offers a variety of other baby products including Night Lights, Fans and Heaters. I am really hoping to get to bring you a Night Light review soon I am in love with the Belly Glo Hippo see here http://retail.crane-usa.com/night-lights/belly-glo-night-light-hippo/.

Make sure to follow Crane on all their social media platforms for great deals, new products and giveaways!


Share:

1 comment

  1. I could use this myself! I get so tired of waking up with congestion.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John