Sunday, March 16, 2014

YoMoto Review!


Prince Lionheart is a company that my children have grown up with. I used Prince Lionheart's amazing warm wipe holders when they both were newborns. Then when they were beginning to potty train we used their Potty Pod. Now they are everywhere and we love their yoMOTO! Gavin wouldn't even give me 2 seconds to put the handles on his yoMOTO; he just jumped right on. 

yoMOTO is super safe and is great for little ones. It is truly powered by little feet. It is great exercise for Gavin. With all of this snow we have been stuck inside almost the whole winter. The kids have only had school 6 days in 2 months. I love that yoMOTO has kept Gavin active indoors. He goes everywhere and has it down now so good that he's fast. It is a great way for him to burn of all that extra energy (instead of fighting with his brother). I love watching Gavin having so much fun and learning good coordination skills he will use in the future. He has had an absolute blast with his yoMOTO! yoMOTO makes the perfect gift for little ones.



Prince Lionheart's yoMOTO™ came about simply because we love to see kids having a good time. We picture kids riding this with their little feet drumming on the ground—faster, faster, enjoying their first ride of independence. yoMOTO and get ready to be the coolest ride on the block.

• Narrow, light-weight design for being little.
• Four wheels offer stability for new riders while still being the coolest bike on the block.
• Lean and learn design encourages the development of gross motor skills needed for bike riding.
• Simple assembly for anxious beginnings: snap in handles, then go.


Available in 2 diffrent colors:
Blue #7800
Red #7801

To purchase your yoMOTO go to http://www.princelionheart.com/site/p_yomoto_7800_7801.html and find a retailer near you or purchase online. Make sure you are following Prince Lionheart on facebook and twitter to stay up to date on all of their latest products. They also have great contests!
Share:

41 comments

  1. Honestly, we had something similar and my son went flying off the front of it face first. Luckily he wasn't hurt too badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun little ride for kids. I'm going to let my sister-n-law know about this for her 2 year old son. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look really cool. my kids would love one of these

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it is a lot of fun for kids but, just like anything, parents have to supervise while kids are enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do they make them for 6 year olds ? My Isabella would love one of these cool yomoto's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 6 days of school in 2 months? My son would have gone mad and taken me with him lol Great review my son is a bit big so not sure this would be a fit for him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen or heard of this YoMoto! It looks like so much fun! Wish I had had one for my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love this. I think my nephew might be too big for this bike... but It looks like a great toy for indoor or outdoor! Thanks for sharing the review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like so much fun for kids! I'll bet my little guy would love one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What little boy (or girl) would not want to ride on those. What a great way to get them moving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun toy the YoMoto is. I can just see my oldest two racing them down the hallway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's an awesome looking vehicle! Do they make those to fit a 43 year old woman? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look like a bike version of the Mach 5 Racer. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a cute little bike for sure. My kids had something like this when they were younger and liked to ride it up and down our hall!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a really fun ride in toy. My nephew would love if I got him one. (Kim)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a fun ride! Wish they made them my size ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those look adorable! My grandbabies would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never heard of Prince Lionheart, but that yoMOTO looks very sturdy and well made. My Grandkids would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My little boy would love this! He loves bikes and anything that looks like them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never heard of this company before. Looks like a fun toy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this brand! My son loves it too and would definitely love one of these, especially the red one because it is his favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those look like a lot of fun! I love that they have 4 wheels. Makes stability a lot easier for small riders!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a cool toy tell little man I want a ride next.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow. I like the simplicity of the design. I find to complex and children can be overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have never seen these before but I love them. I will have to keep them in mind for gifts since my kids are grown and no grandchildren yet. What a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks like a lot of fun! I wish I'd known about these when my son was a little younger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Prince Lionheart is a great brand. I love it! Amber-

    ReplyDelete
  28. This looks like a ton of fun for young kids! My girls are more interested in real cars now!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Prince Lionheart products too! But I have never seen this, very interesting. I bet my son would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. How cool are those! I am loving them. Too bad my son is too old for them

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ok those things are awesome! How cool, my son would have liked that as he was younger

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are super cute!!! I ave never heard of them until now.

    ReplyDelete
  33. My son would love this thing! My daughter is probably a little too tall at this point, but my won would absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. My daughter enjoys these feet activated toys. She just might like something like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a cool little toys! I know a few little ones that would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  36. From BabsProjects: YoMoto looks like a fun ride for kids. I wish they had this why my girls were younger.

    ReplyDelete
  37. The yoMOTO looks so cool! I'm sure any child would love to have this set of wheels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. That looks like a fun toy! I'd totally have chosen the red one for myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  39. That looks like a fun toy! I'd totally have chosen the red one for myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is a fun toy for any kids. My boys would love to ride those :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. That is so much cool! I believe my niece would love this too!

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John