Friday, March 28, 2014

Gimbal's Fine Candies Review! #EasterGiftGuide

Gimbal's Fine Candies are peanut free, tree nut free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and egg-free. These ingredients are responsible for countless allergic reactions across the nation.It is so hard to find candy Christian can share with his head start class because of allergies so I was super excited when Gimbal's agreed to send enough Jelly Beans for Christian's entire head start class. I added each child a pack to the Easter baskets I made his class. The flavor of Gimbal's candies is so natural. You can tell the quality of their ingredients. I love The Cherry Lover I buy the Cherry Lover's all the time and Chris actually picked me up a package of the Cherry Lovers to add to my Mother's Day gift this year he thinks I don't know but I saw them hidden. The kids loved the Scotty Dogs they liked that they were shaped like dogs. Chris liked the Cinnamon Lovers and so did I. That is saying something because I usually hate cinnamon but most cinnamon is artificially flavored and Gimbal's uses actual cinnamon oil and the taste is so much better. I just want to say a huge thank you to Gimbal's Fine Candies most companies don't donate to schools or even take the time to read your request. Gimbal's truly cares about their customers and offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on all of their products! But you won't need it Gimbal's is great!

To purchase from Gimbal's online or to find a store that carries Gimbal's go to Gimbal's website. Make sure you are following on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gimbalscandy they have awesome contests and so many chances to win. They have a coloring contest now so don't miss out!
Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John