Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bella Sugar Essentials My Tax Time Splurge! #EasterGiftGuide #Mother'sDayGiftGuide

I am on a very limited budget so when the tax checks come I am jumping for joy. The first thing I did was hit up my favorite lady Jenn Fogliano the lovely lady behind Bella's Sugar Essentials. I absolutely love her stuff. She makes everything soap, sugar scrub, tarts, wax crumbles you name and she probably has it. This is my first #EASTERGIFTGUIDE recommendation but there will be many more. I want to emphasize this is a review I chose to do I bought and paid for my entire order. I love Bella Sugar Essentials so much! 
The large green Easter egg soaps you see in my pick will be basket stuffers, as well as the floating duck! All of the bunny soaps will also be basket stuffers. I bought enough so I could add one to each child in Christian's Head Start class one! I took a few samples into the last parent group meeting and all the moms loved them; I just had to buy more!
Easter Egg Soap
Cupcake Soap
Bunny Soap

After I ordered my Easter order then I saw this amazing sundae candle Jenn had made and I asked her to make me a soap in it! Look what she came up with. When I smelled this I pondered eating it; it smelled that good! But I haven't went off the deep end yet! I got my mom a second bar of this soap for Mother's Day. Jenn is truly an artist and her scents are more than amazing!




If it smells great Bella Sugar Essentials has it or can make it from Body Wash, Candles, Soap, Sugar Scrub, Bath Fizzies to Lip Balm get all of your orders in now! Message Bella Sugar Essentials on facebook (don't forget to like her page she has amazing contests) or shop Bella Sugar Essentials Etsy Shop.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John