Saturday, March 22, 2014

Back to Blocks Review #EasterGiftGuide

I am always looking for educational and interactive toys so I was very excited to be able to bring you Back to Bloks. Back to Blocks has many different block selection from small packages like mine pictured above to giant buckets full. Whichever you try it is sure to be a hit with the kids. Gavin my 3 year old built house after house until he finally decided he wanted to paint his Back to Blocks I don't know if that is recommended but we let him and it worked really well(just be sure to use the correct paint and have an adult helping). Not only is he learning shapes but he is also learning new colors when he plays with his Back to Blocks after he painted them. We chose bright primary colors the colors he will need to know for school. I was very pleased to find out that Back to Blocks are also hand made another plus! Back to Blocks would be an amazing addition to any Easter Basket. I highly recommend purchasing Back to Blocks as part of my #EasterGiftGuide.

To purchase Back to Blocks go to their website here  http://www.backtoblocks.com/  . Make sure you follow Back to Blocks on facebook as well to stay up to date on any promotions and contests!
Free For All received a sample to try to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John