Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Oriental Trading Company Review! #eastergiftguide





All 24 Easter Baskets fully assembled


How much would you expect to pay to make 24 Easter baskets? A lot right! Not with Oriental Trading Company I made all of these baskets you see here for less than $40! I love being active with Christian's school. My oldest Christian is 5 and this is his first year in school! Thanks to Oriental Trading Company I was able to very cheaply make baskets for his entire class and have a few left over for kids in need!

The contents of each basket




Each basket includes a full size kite check out Oriental Trading Companies amazing kites priced starting at $7.98 for four. I actually paid $2.64 for each dozen and bought 2 dozen but I found mine in the clearance section. I recommend starting shopping in the clearance section of Oriental Trading Company and seeing what awesome discounted finds you can get! I found chalk boxes there as well that each contained 24 pieces for $2.08 so I purchased 4 and bagged each child out 3 pieces each. The boys baskets I found Zombie cups in the discount section and paid $6 for 1 dozen cups. For the girls baskets I paid $12 at Wal -Mart for 12 cups. Oriental Trading Company was exactly 50 percent cheaper.



My favorite part of Oriental Trading Catalog was of course the Easter section. The Baskets were $1 a dozen I bought 2 and was so surprised to get baskets for $1 each. I found 24 toy filled eggs for $7! Then I found awesome Plush Bunny filled eggs! I wanted each basket to have a bunny so these were perfect! The Plush Bunnies were $14.99 per dozen but worth every penny!
If you have an upcoming birthday party, need classroom awards, or have a holiday coming your first stop should be Oriental Trading Company! There is no better place to buy in bulk!

I also bought several individual items for my sons own baskets. I purchased Crystal Growing Kits for $5. I found the most amazing Dino Dig Kits and I bought 12 for only $19 dollars. My kids love these. I also found a Fish Fossil Dig Kit I have never seen a fish before and my nephews love fish. I was so excited to find them. I can't wait to see the kids faces when they get their baskets!


To purchase from Oriental Trading Company go to http://www.orientaltrading.com/. Make sure you like and follow Oriental Trading Catalog on Facebook and Twitter. Do not miss out on their amazing specials!

Free For All received samples to facilitate this post no financial compensation was received. All opinions are 100 percent my own.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John