Sunday, November 1, 2015

Ozeri Green Earth Pan Review! #Holiday Gift Guide #HGG

Free For All received  sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own! No financial compensation was received.


I use my Ozeri Green Earth pan often.  Ozeri is sturdy, lightweight, easily cleaned, and came complete with a cover to prevent scratching.  When I looked at my Ozeri it reminded me of go green because of the bright color.  I can type an excellent Ozeri post about Ozeri however I believe this picture is worth a thousand words.  I used my Ozeri for breakfast this morning after attempting to make an omelet in another skillet.  I got the before omelet my family got the Ozeri omelet.  Non stick, easy clean up and a perfect omelet!!!!  Thank you Ozeri.
Ozeri is a specialty manufacturer of digital lifestyle products for the modern home. Ozeri began as a supplier to the destination club market. This market spans vacation residences in the destination club industry, fractional residences, timeshares, and condo hotel apartments and has become an emerging brand in the consumer marketplace. Ozeri products are made available to the consumer through an efficient business model. Unlike competitive brands, with Ozeri products the final price borne by the consumer is not burdened by advertising, marketing and other traditional costs that support brand equity. The Ozeri brand is instead built on the relationships formed by touch-points that countless guests have with our products at vacation residences around the world.
 
To purchase your own Ozeri Green Earth Pan in either 8, 10 or 12 inch sizes or a combination set of all 3 sizes go to AMAZON.COM. Ozeri makes the perfect gift this holiday season for the budding chef, foodie or anyone who enjoys the perfect grilled cheese. No pan is easier to make a grilled cheese in! Make sure to follow Ozeri on social media for product reviews, new product announcements, specials, contests and more. Follow below:
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John