Friday, November 13, 2015

Vitabath Spice is Nice Review! #HolidayGiftGuide

Free For All received  sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own! No financial compensation was received.





Vitabath is one of my favorite bath and body products and go to gift I give my whole family because they all have scents they love and it makes each person easy and affordable to buy for. Best of all it ends up being their favorite gift that they actually get the most use out of! We were fortunate enough to be able to try Spice is Nice Body Lotion and Body Wash and it was the most indulgent bath I have taken in a while. With three kids a bath is my quite time and I love to indulge with Vitabath's amazing bath treats!


Sugar and spice and everything nice…what more is there to say? I mean, really? You will love this Vitabath® Spice is Nice Holiday Set. It's a perfect blend of fresh pumpkin and allspice mixed with delicious cream cheese icing and finished off with notes of rum and maple syrup. A Craveworthy scent at a value you will love!
Vitabath’s new spicy holiday fragrance is the perfect treat for anyone on your list, even yourself! Each Holiday Set contains a perfect pairing of moisturizing Sulfate and Paraben Free Body Wash & Hydrating Body Lotion bound together with holiday cheer.




To purchase from Vitabath go to My Vitabath and purchase yours today! Vitabath makes the perfect gift for everyone on your list and even the perfect treat for yourself! To connect more with Vitabath on social media go to the links below:


FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM


Share:

1 comment

  1. I'm seeing this brand in a lot of reviews. Gonna have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John